Theme: Conquer the Challenges in Dental and Oral well-being
Oral Health Meet 2020
Oral Health Meet 2020 aims to bring renowned dentists, surgeons, physicians and researchers to exchange and share their experiences and research results on all the parts of Dentistry. It also provides the platform for dentists, surgeons, physician, leading researchers, practitioners and educators to share and discuss their work, experience and knowledge and the most recent innovations, trends, and topics.
ME Conferences welcome you to promote your research on this event and make the conference more valuable by your presence. We also trust you have some chances to appreciate the most interesting views, structures and social legacy on the most outstanding city, South Africa.
Why to attend?
Participants from throughout the world focused on getting new ideas from the field of dentistry and its advances, this is the best chance to accomplish the greatest event for people from dentistry. Renowned speakers, quality presentations, recent frameworks, novel techniques for dental problems, recent techniques will mark this conference unique. It will also cover way for making a good relationship with the dental associates through the B2B meetings and develop better business opportunities.
- Principal Dentist’s
- Dental Partners or Owners
- Dentists and Pediatric dentists
- Dental House Officers
- Oral/Dental Surgeons
- Dental Business/Practice Managers
- Dental or Oral Hygienists & Therapists
- Dental Treatment Coordinators
- Dental Nurses
- Dental and Oral Health Associations, Societies and Universities
- Dental and Oral Health Researchers, Faculty and Students
- Procurement and Management teams from Corporate Dental Organizations
- Dental Wholesalers, Dealers and Distributors
- Manufacturing Medical Devices Companies
Oral Health Meet 2019
The 2nd International Conference on Oral Health and Dental Medicine were organized on November 21-22, 2019 at the Mena Plaza Hotel, Dubai, UAE. The conference was marked with the attendance of Editorial Board Members of supported Journals, Scientists, young and brilliant researchers, business delegates and talented student communities representing more than 15 countries, who made this conference fruitful and productive.
This conference was based on the theme “Making the World a better place with a Healthy smile” which included the following scientific tracks:
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Pediatric Dentistry
- Restorative Dentistry
- Digital Dentistry
- Nano Dentistry
- Geriatric Dentistry
- Dental Hygiene
- Dental Anesthesia
- Dental Anatomy
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Oral Cancer
- Oral Surgery & Infections
- Oral Evacuation
- Dentistry and Dental Biomaterials
Oral Health Meet 2019 was moderated by Dr Alizey Kazmi, King’s College Hospital, UK on the first day and on the second day
We are grateful to our Organizing Committee Members for their generous support and suggestions for the conference.
- Zhala Dara Omer Meran, Hawler Medical University, Iraq
- Cyril Besnard, University of Oxford, UK
- Lisa A Teel, Meridian Endodontics, Periodontics & Implant Dentistry, USA
- Alina Smalinskiene- Lithuanian University of Health Sciences, Lithuania
The conference proceeded through various Scientific Sessions and plenary lectures, of which the following topics were highlighted as Keynote presentations:
- Use of Pentoxifylline and Tocopherol use pre op and post op in patients suspected of developing BRONJ/MRONJ- Allen Fred Fielding, Temple University Hospital, USA
- 21st Century periodontics: A comprehensive care approach to designing and maintaining an aesthetic smile- Lisa A Teel, Meridian Endodontics, Periodontics & Implant Dentistry, USA
- Characterization of internal structure of demineralised human teeth using X-ray and microscopy- Cyril Besnard, University of Oxford, UK
- Virtual surgical planning & 3D printing rapid prototyping technology- Ayman K Zaghal, Nasser Institute for Research and Treatment, Egypt
Scientific sessions were chaired by: Allen Fred Fielding, Temple University Hospital, USA Conference Series has taken the grand privilege of felicitating Oral Health Meet 2019 Organizing Committee, Editorial Board Members and Keynote Speakers who supported for the success of this event.
The esteemed guests, Keynote speakers, well-known researchers, and delegates shared their innovative research and vast experience through their presentations at the podium of Oral Health Meet 2019. We are glad to inform that all accepted abstracts for the conference have been published in the Journal of Oral Hygiene & Health as a special issue.
We are also obliged to various delegate experts, company representatives and other eminent personalities who supported the conference by facilitating active discussion forums. We sincerely thank the Organizing Committee Members for their gracious presence, support, and assistance. With the unique and positive feedback from the conference, Conference Series would like to announce the commencement of the "3rd International Conference on Oral Health and Dental Medicine” which is being organized during October 26-27, 2019 at Cape Town, South Africa.
To share your views and research, please click here to register for the Conference.